The Objectives and Requirements
Garton Jones, operating in Prime Central London, had acquired a large stock of flats for sale and rent and the portals such as RightMove and Zoopla, were not generating enough leads and their existing website was not generating anything. They needed help in order to:
- increase their online visibility by putting their brand in front of more prospects
- Improve their local market share by increasing the engagement and conversions
- generate new leads from buyers and tenants through digital marketing.
We started by assessing their existing marketing collateral, such as their website, existing sales messages and sales data, as well as their direct competitor in the local area. (our 360 assessment service) This allowed us to highlight any issues, weaknesses & barriers to enquire and put together a marketing strategy and plan of action to achieve the objectives.
- We started by improving their existing website’s call to actions, navigation and user experience and implementing the right level of tracking to access the conversion rate.
- Once the site was fit for purpose, we set up and launched campaigns on both Google and Facebook, aimed to attract more buyers and tenants. Those campaigns included attracting prospects through Google search, both through organic and paid marketing as well as content marketing on Facebook and of course re-marketing.
- Each month, we produced detailed reports and assessed the results in order to make further improvements to the results generated.
Within 1 month of launching the improved and better optimised website changes we recorded 50 enquiries, while the month before the enquiries were less than 10.
Within 3 months of the launch of the campaign we recorded 300% increase in visitors, 71% increase in organic traffic, 32% increase in traffic through social media channels and 150% increase in referral traffic.
Within a 12 month period we generated approximately 2,000 leads resulting in over £500K worth of commission for the client.