Facebook Marketing & Advertising
As of June 2017 Facebook announced that there are 2 billion monthly active users on Facebook, of which 1.66 billion use their mobile devices.
Facebook users are 53% female and 47% male. 56% of online Seniors aged 65+ are on Facebook and 63% are between age 50-64. What’s more, 72% of online users of income more than $75K are using Facebook.
If you want to reach your target audience, go to where your prospects, leads and current customers already hang out.
Here at Art Division, we use our knowledge and experience of social media to set up and run. Click below to learn more.
What we do
1. Facebook Pages – build an active and engaged following
An active and engaging Facebook page allows businesses of any size to build an online community that gives your customers and clients the opportunity to interact with your company and immerse themselves in your brand.
2. Facebook Advertising – increase your conversion rate
From domain ads to page post links and dynamic product ads, all Facebook Advertising can be tailored to suit your exact campaign requirements and budget, whether it’s using Social Ads, Home Page Ads or Sponsored Stories.
Our Facebook marketing services also include
- Audience identification – Finding and targeting your perfect audience including estimated audience size and costs to advertise.
- Page development – We can design, build and maintain a bespoke Facebook page to your exact business requirements.
- Statistical monitoring – Using a combination of Facebook Insights and Google Analytics we are able to report back on the progress of the campaign in detail. This includes demographic data reporting on who is engaging with your ads and page.
- ROI reporting – We keep you updated with monthly ROI performance reports detailing the exact expenditure vs conversion rate.