Social Media Manager and Copy Writer (Part –time)
This role is flexible and can be worked full time or part time
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning digital marketing agency, specialising in the London property market, and based in West Wimbledon SW20. They are expanding and now looking for a Social Media expert with a good understanding of SEO and the editorial skills to write engaging and exciting content for a variety of social channels, websites and blogs.
They are looking for a self-starter who is motivated, confident and able to think on their feet. The ideal candidate would be passionate about the web and online marketing and have at least one year experience in managing paid campaigns on Facebook and Twitter, content curation, copy writing of articles, blogs and website content, including on-page optimisation, advert writing and social media posting.
Skills & Experience Required
1) Experience in strategising, managing and running social media campaigns (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ is essential)
You will be able to demonstrate a solid experience and in-depth understanding of the following tools / platforms:
- Facebook Campaign Reporting
- Twitter Campaign Reporting
- Klaut (or similar)
- Hootsuite (or similar)
- Feedly (or similar)
- Buzzsumo (or similar)
- Followerwonk (or similar)
2) Experience in utilising web and social media analytics tools to assess the effectiveness of digital content and strategy.
3) Experience in writing and designing adverts, including experience in image manipulation (i.e. PhotoShop).
4) Experience in content writing with the ability to write industry and client specific content that is optimised for a variety of digital channels.
5) Experience in challenging the 'status quo’ and able to influence a wider audience in understanding the benefits of well written, digitally optimised content.
6) Worked within a digital team responsible for attracting, converting and retaining customers across a range of industries; ideally the property industry.
7) Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
8) Experience with CMS systems (such as WordPress).
9) Understanding of the external link building processes.
1) Great communication skills.
2) A team player and problem solver, optimistic and adaptable to change and with a positive outlook and good sense of humour.
3) Creative, able to contribute new ideas, and have an eye for detail.
4) Due to the writing nature of this role English (British) should be your first language.
5) You will receive benefits dependent on performance (such as bonus).
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter (no longer than 250 words) explaining why you believe you are a good fit for our team to email@example.com with the subject line: Re: Social Media Manager Role